Sandwich City Council receives consultant's budget report
Sandwich City Council met Jan. 23.
Here are the minutes as provided by Sandwich:
Regular Council Meeting
January 23, 2017 7:00 PM
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of January 9, 2017 and the Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting of January 16, 2017.
Approval of January Semi-Monthly Bills totaling $53,357.90
(1) Ordinance 2017-01 entitled "An Ordinance Establishing and Adopting Cable / Video Service Provided Customer Service Standards” presented for a first reading.
(2) Report on Public Safety Building Meeting held on Thursday, January 19, 2017
(3) Thank you to Lions Club
(4) Consultant’s budget report
(5) Survey reminder
(6) Reminder: January 30th is the 5th Monday, no meeting
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren Law Group: City Clerk: City Treasurer: Director of Public Works Engineer Horak:
(1) 2016 Concrete Street Maintenance Project (16-00000-01-GM):
a. Recommendation of Request for Approval of Change in Plans #1 which results in a net increase to the contract of $6,355.00 giving a final contract amount of $309,169.00.
b. Recommendation of pay request #2 (and Final) in an amount of $34,790.00 to Universal Asphalt & Excavating, Inc. to be paid from 110.0000.90.6860 (MFT).
(2) Zoning Board of Appeals regular meeting of Tuesday, January 24, 2017 has been canceled.
Chief Bianchi: EMA: Regular Council Meeting – January 23, 2017
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee will meet on Monday, February 6th following the Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting Alderman McMahon: