City of Sandwich Regular Council will meet March 11
City of Sandwich Regular Council will meet on March 11.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of February 26, 2019, and the Committee-of-theWhole Council Meeting of March 4, 2019.
Approval of March Semi-Monthly Bills in the total amount of $ 120,320.26
(1) Proclamation & Recognition of the Sandwich Girls Basketball Team
(2) Executive Session under 2(c)(1) for personnel - “The appointment, employment, compensation, discipline, performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body or legal counsel for the public body, including hearing testimony on a complaint lodged against an employee of the public body or against legal counsel for the public body to determine its validity”.
(3) Decision on employment appeal from former employee
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren Law Group:
Director of Public Works Engineer Horak:
(1) Plan Commission regular meeting of Tuesday, March 12, 2019 has been canceled.
(2) 2019 Indian Springs/Sandy Bluff Lift Station Pump Replacement:
a. Request a waiver of the provisions of 65 ILCS 5/8-9-1 to authorize the purchase by a vote of two-thirds of all aldermen then holding office.
b. Request approval of Xylem Water Solutions USA Inc. March 1, 2019 quote in an amount of $76,079.24. Funds to be allocated from the Sewer Reserve budget, line item 350.0000.90.6800.
(3) 2019 MFT General Maintenance:
a. Request approval of Resolution 19-01: A Resolution for Maintenance Under the Illinois Highway Code allocating $177,654.87 of MFT funds from the MFT budget, line item number 110.0000.90.6800 for 04/01/2019 through 06/01/2019
b. Request approval of the Maintenance Engineering to be Performed by a Consulting Engineer (IDOT BLR 05220) with Hampton, Lenzini, and Renwick, of Elgin, IL from the MFT budget, line item 110.0000.90.6800.
Alderwoman Killey: Finance committee will meet immediately following the COW meeting of March 18, 2019.