City of Sandwich Committee-of-the-Whole Council met March 4
City of Sandwich Committee-of-the-Whole Council met March 4.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
Call to Order
(1) Tourism Committee Report
(2) DeKalb County Economic Development Report
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren LLC:
.Director of Public Works / City Engineer Horak:
(1) 2018 Planning Priorities Report: Draft comments were sent back to CMAP. Recommendations will include the development of a current comprehensive plan document and a feasibility study for establishing a railroad quiet zone.
(2) 2019 Green Street Tower – Dixon Engineering proposal for interior tank inspection in an amount of $3,400.00
(3) 2019 Duvick Avenue Tower – Dixon Engineering proposal for interior tank inspection in an amount of $3,775.00
(4) 2019 Indian Springs Pumping Station – Xylem quotation for replacement of two submersible pumps, lifting system, controller, SCADA modem in an amount of $76,079.24.
(5) 2019 MFT General Maintenance
Alderwoman Killey: Finance Committee will meet following the meeting (March 4, 2019)