City of Sandwich Council will meet May 13
City of Sandwich Council will meet on Monday, May 13.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes from the Regular Meeting of April 22, 2019; Special Meeting of April 29, 2019; and the Committee-of-the-Whole Council Meeting of May 6, 2019.
Approval of May Semi-Monthly Bills in the total amount of $ 190,945.20.
(1) Resolution 19-06 entitled “A Resolution Designating Freedom of Information Officers” presented for adoption. By Resolution, the Council will be appointing FOIA officers representing the City Hall and Police Department.
(2) Discussion on renewal of Lauterbach & Amen contract
(3) Discussion on renewal of Clifton Larson Allen contract
Foster, Buick, Conklin & Lundgren Law Group:
Director of Public Works Engineer Horak:
(1) Plan Commission regular meeting of Tuesday, May 14, 2019 has been canceled.
(2) 2019 Sanitary Sewer System Inflow and Infiltration Reduction Program – Phase 2 for Subbasins A & E: Request authorization for the Mayor to sign an engineering services agreement with Engineering Enterprises Inc. of Sugar Grove, IL for an amount not to exceed $79,340.00. Funds are to be expended from line item 300.0000.70.5450 of the 2019/2020 budget.
(3) 2019 MFT (19-00000-01-GM): Bid opening scheduled for Monday, May 20, 2019 at 10:00 am.
a. Center Street – Mechanic Street to Washington Street: Street pavement reconstruction, sidewalk reconstruction, curb ramps and detectable warnings.
b. Kees Lane – South End to Griswold Springs Road: Street pavement reconstruction.
c. 6th Street/Latham Street: Curb ramps and detectable warnings.
d. Wells Street – Hall Street to Church Street: Sidewalk reconstruction and curb ramps with detectable warnings
Alderwoman Killey: Finance committee will meet immediately following the COW meeting of May 20, 2019.